Join the Dignitas Editorial Internship Program
Mon 26th Nov 2018 - 8:11pm
Dignitas takes pride in our active content section full of educational articles written by the community, for the community. We have several semi-professionals and expert writers who provide regular content to help you improve in a variety of esports titles.
However, not every aspiring writer has the experience to make the selection for our open positions. For those people we decided to set up an internship program. You contribute on your own terms, when you choose and you enjoy creative freedom. We will provide you with a platform to publish and showcase your content. Slowly but surely you will gain the experience and build up the portfolio you need to apply for one of the many professional positions in the world of esports.
What we can provide for you
- A platform to publish your content
- Editorial guidance to teach you how to produce quality esports content
- A recommendation letter for when you decide to apply elsewhere
- A professional reference on your resume for future job applications
What we require from you
- At least 16 years or older
- Have decent knowledge of the game you cover so you can properly educate our other readers
- Able to contribute 1-2 articles per month
- A motivated attitude with a passion for gaming
What kind of content are we looking for?
- In a nutshell: educational content that can help other people improve in the game, which covers a very wide area of topics
- For any game that Dignitas is currently competing in but we will consider any other game
- Reach out with your ideas and we'll let you know if this is something that fits on our website!
If you're interested in applying, please send an email to sui[at]dignitas.gg and put [Internship] in the subject line. Please also include some information about your gaming history and your content ideas in the email.
See you soon!